Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekly Recap in Photos

Wow!  The holiday weekend sure did fly by!  I was busy with family and friends every day!  I do have an outfit post and my first recipe post to catch up on.  But for now I want to fill you all in on a little Sunday project I've been planning:  My week in iPhone photos.


1.  Sunday, November 20: Painted my nails Nut Brown by Sally Hansen.  Love this go-to color!  //  2.  Monday, November 21: One of my truck drivers made this awesome homemade chex mix.  He brought it into work to share and I couldn't eat enough!  I gotta get that recipe.  //  3.  Wednesday, November 23:  ACK!  I got stuck in traffic!  Don't you hate when you're the first one stopped and you end up waiting for FOREVER!  I was there so long (almost 10 minutes) I had to snap this picture!


4.  Wednesday, November 23:  I made this fantastic Weight Watcher's recipe, Mexican Pork and Sweet Potato Stew.  This is actually the recipe I'll be posting soon!  It's a slow cooker recipe that was easy to put together the night before and quite tasty that evening for dinner!  //  5.  Wednesday, November 23:  Matt and I had a couple of friends over that night for a game night.  We played Lord of the Rings, the Living Card Game.  It's a great game where everyone plays together to try to beat the quest.  //  6.  Friday, November 25:  Since we bought our house we have always had a pretty big day-after-Thanksgiving party.  Living in Cincinnati, we just recently had the opportunity to by Yuengling beer.  We bought a keg for the party and it hit the spot!  //  7.  Saturday, November 26:  The Thanksgiving leftovers!  There are plenty of them and I helped myself to a piece of late night pumpkin pie.  Yum...

4 comments:

  1. i love a new nailpolish for a new season! that one looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures!!!!

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @What Would a Nerd Wear

    Thanks! I have actually been wearing this color every fall for about 4 years now! Some habits are hard to break....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sabrina

    Thanks so much Sabrina. It's kind of a cheesy thing to do, but I thought why not? I take so many pics on my phone through out the week. Might as well share them?

    ReplyDelete

Click on the link below "Subscribe by email" to get reply notifications on any comments/questions you may leave!