Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's Kind Of Funny...

My first few posts are going to be mini posts. I will be sharing what the Internet already knows, my pics from Chictopia. In the future, I will be giving a much more detailed look at the clothes I am wearing for the day.

10-25-11 by Luckey's Goods
Picture Taken by My Tripod
When: Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What: Purple cowl neck short-sleeve sweater; Blue flare denim jeans; Silver and black paisley flats; Silver chandelier earrings.

Where: Work and then home to do homework with Ronnie and then work on my studies for the state boards.

The title of this outfit came to me because I had just recently organized my closet. My favorite colors are brown and green, so you would think my closet would be filled with the two colors. To my surprise, most of my tops are a violet shade. Kind of funny how that works out sometimes!

Also, I LOVE cowl necks. I just think they a simple way to look stylish and put together. I own two different cowl neck sweaters and both get a lot of action!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the link below "Subscribe by email" to get reply notifications on any comments/questions you may leave!