Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fall Is My Favorite!

My first few posts are going to be mini posts.  I will be sharing what the Internet already knows, my pics from Chictopia.  In the future, I will be giving a much more detailed look at the clothes I am wearing for the day.

Picture Taken by My Tripod
When:  Thursday, October 13, 2011

What:  Purple banded t-shirt; Brown pointelle vest; Blue flare denim jeans; Brown ankle boots with buckle: Silver multi-strand necklace.

Where:  Work and then home to do homework with my 7 year old (it's kind of crazy how much homework this second grader has compared to when I was in second grade) and then my study time for the state boards.

My first attempt at the tripod....  Awful lighting...  Bad angle...  But hey - it's my first time!  It can only get better right?!?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the link below "Subscribe by email" to get reply notifications on any comments/questions you may leave!