Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Grandpa's Reception

My first few posts are going to be mini posts. I will be sharing what the Internet already knows, my pics from Chictopia. In the future, I will be giving a much more detailed look at the clothes I am wearing for the day.

11-6-11 by Luckey's Goods
Picture Taken by Matt M.

When: Sunday, November 6, 2011

What: Deep Purple jersey dress; Brown Havana belt; Brown tights; Brown backed-lace boots; Green necklace; Silver cuff.

Where: I wore this cute outfit to my Grandfather's wedding reception. A while back him and his new wife were married out of town so they had a get together for everyone in town once they got back.

This is one of my favorite outfits. The colors, the belt, the boots, the necklace. I love it all! Not only is it stylish, but the dress and boots are ultra comfortable, making it oh so easy to wear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the link below "Subscribe by email" to get reply notifications on any comments/questions you may leave!