Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hippie Chic

Photos Taken by My Tripod

When:  Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What:  Royal Blue cardigan; Peachy-Orange embroidered top; Olive Green linen pants; Black skinny belt; Silver & Black paisley flats; various arm and neck love.

Where:  Work and then home to make dinner and work on my blog!

WOW!  Only a couple days in and I already have some comments!  How exciting!  Thanks so much for the early love!  This outfit is a go-to for me.  Easy, comfortable linen pants and a more structured top half that makes me look like I'm put together still.
 

It rained again yesterday...  So these pictures are once again (obviously) inside.  I think I like the bar pics better than the living room pictures though.  What do you think?


So I played around with Picnik to make a collage of the details.  I think this looks nicer than individual photos.  Oh the joys of having a blog and working out the details!  My watch and bracelets were my attempt at a wrist party.  (Is that what they call it?)  And the skinny belt, or any belt for that matter, is quickly becoming my favorite accessory.  I love the way it can define my waist!  The necklaces are both from a jewelry party I attended about 4 years ago.  Premier Design was the name, but I'm not sure if they are still around?


Tomorrow being Thanksgiving, I wanted to wish everyone safe travels and a wonderful day with family and friends!  It's now time for me to eat dinner and relax with my men before the holiday officially begins!


2 comments:

Click on the link below "Subscribe by email" to get reply notifications on any comments/questions you may leave!