Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Sun Comes Out

My first few posts are going to be mini posts. I will be sharing what the Internet already knows, my pics from Chictopia. In the future, I will be giving a much more detailed look at the clothes I am wearing for the day.

11-16-11 by Luckey's Goods
Photo Taken by My Tripod

When: Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What: Turquoise beaded tunic; Brown cardigan; Navy jeggings; Animal print belt; Bronze heels; Bronze bag.

Where: Work and more homework... (My life is FULL of fun at the moment...)

I. Love. Jeggings. There I said it. I was so nervous about buying them and actually wearing them! I have found with the right top (just long enough to cover the bum) I feel really comfortable and stylish. This is another easy-breezy outfit! And I also like my added touch of the oh-so-trendy animal print!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the link below "Subscribe by email" to get reply notifications on any comments/questions you may leave!