Monday, November 21, 2011

Test For Layout, But Also The First Post!

This is a test.

This is only a test.

Matt and I at the Steel Wedding.  (August 2011)


My name is Justine and I am a Safety Director waiting to take my RN state boards.  I have recently become very interested in fashion and I have always loved food.  After reading about 75 blogs daily for the past few months, I decided to start my own fashion blog.  Of course it will be *mostly* about plus size fashion, since that's what I'm about.  Also, if you know me, you know I love to cook and eat out.  So to combine my two favorite things in one, I am also making this a foodie blog.  Food and fashion?  Who wouldn't be happy?

More To Come...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the link below "Subscribe by email" to get reply notifications on any comments/questions you may leave!