Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pirate or Witch?

My first few posts are going to be mini posts. I will be sharing what the Internet already knows, my pics from Chictopia. In the future, I will be giving a much more detailed look at the clothes I am wearing for the day.
10-21-11 by Luckey's Goods
Picture Taken by My Tripod
When: Friday, October 21, 2011

What: Red and black striped maxi dress; Black cardigan; Black skinny belt; Black high heel boots.

Where: Work and then out to dinner with my two men (my husband and son).

I have a 7 year old, whenever I wear this dress he says I look like either a pirate or a witch (hence the title).  This is a summer dress that I tried to winterize for the fall. I think it came out pretty good.  As you'll see I changed the angle of my picture. The lighting was still off (my face is BRIGHT), but they do get better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the link below "Subscribe by email" to get reply notifications on any comments/questions you may leave!