Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Looking Good on Game Day

My first few posts are going to be mini posts.  I will be sharing what the Internet already knows, my pics from Chictopia.  In the future, I will be giving a much more detailed look at the clothes I am wearing for the day.

Picture Taken By Bree H.

When:  Saturday, September 10, 2011

What:  Navy t-shirt dress with corded belt; Green short-sleeve cardigan; Deep purple studded flats; Gold and Navy football tailgating necklaces.

Where:  First Annual DCFD (Drunken College Football Day) at my house. 

(A little background, my husband graduated from Notre Dame, so every Saturday during college football season I have a houseful of college football enthusiasts). 

This outfit was like my "Hey people - I'm going to be doing something slightly different now!"  While everyone else is in jeans and t-shirts, I upped the fashion factor that day.  I also managed to stay mostly within the team's colors.  I felt great all day and I knew this was the start of something good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the link below "Subscribe by email" to get reply notifications on any comments/questions you may leave!