Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Corporate Week

Photots Taken by My Tripod

When:  Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What:  Dress - Sealed With A Kiss; Cardigan - Lane Bryant; Skinny Belt - Lane Bryant; Tights - Kmart; Boots - Trusol; Necklace - Gift from friend; Earrings - ??

Where - Corporate orientation, grocery store, and then home for the usual help with my son's homework, make dinner, and chill on the couch (add some laundry in there too)...



I started my new job this week.  My new nursing job!  But all this week I am at their corporate headquarters, learning how to use their computer system, watching PowerPoint after PowerPoint after PowerPoint of rules, regulations, and procedures...  Next week I get to be on the floor!  But for now I am in a classroom, and I am supposed to be wearing "business casual".  So here was my look for the day!  I actually got a compliment from a total stranger in the cafeteria.  We were walking passed each other and she said "I love your outfit".  That was cool!


This necklace was given to me by a friend a few years ago.  She had taken a vacation to Florida and bought it from a woman who made and sold jewelry on the beach!  A girl can never go wrong with a simple pair of hoop earrings.  And the cuff is a favorite piece of mine that you can see me wear all the time.  Definitely a staple.


I took these pictures really quick in my kitchen.  We had a full schedule tonight but it's been too long since I have posted an OOTD post and I wanted to get one in!

Speaking of kitchen...  I made this great recipe from Skinnytaste.com - meatball and spaghetti soup!  This one was a huge hit with the entire family.  I took pictures of it too - so look for an upcoming post about it!

7 comments:

  1. beautiful dress! You look amazing!

    x Alexa
    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is such a perfect color on you. And I love that gold bracelet!
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I can see why you got a compliment! You look totally fabulous! The color looks great on your skin!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on the new job! You will be fantabulous! You look gorgeous in that dress! I am loving how full the skirt is! And that necklace is just simply beautiful.

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved dress color and jewellery is awesome..
    Nice blog
    Following u now

    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing in this outfit! The color is just fantastic on you. Hurray to starting your new job! Sorry it's kind of boring with the Powerpoints right now, but hang in there.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Click on the link below "Subscribe by email" to get reply notifications on any comments/questions you may leave!